Friday, February 3, 2012

My Thoughts On Tyga's Clothing Line: Last Kings


     The Clothing Line Last Kings, founded by Hip-Hop artist and current member of Lil Wayne's Young Money music group, Tyga, in mid to late 2010. This is an original "movement" created by Tyga that encourages individualism and being yourself. The trademark of Last Kings an Egyptian pharaoh. Tyga says that this is a symbol that anyone can be royalty, and that anybody can be a kings. Even if your rich or poor or from the hood, you can be a king. And this is basically what this clothing line and movement is all about. I personally think that what this whole movement represents is great. I love the fact that it encourages being original and being yourself. I for one try to push to be my own individual. Now a days, people, more specifically teens are so absorbed in following the hype and the latest styles that they lose sight of being their own individual. I'm not saying that it is bad or wrong to follow these trends, but following it and being too sucked in to a point where you have no originality is ridiculous. That's why I love this movement so much. For an explanation about Last Kings from Tyga himself, refer to this video. Tyga's Explanation for Last Kings. Go to about 3:21 in the video for his explanation of the movement and clothing line.

No comments:

Post a Comment